Advanced CCD Based Optical Emission Spectrometer for Metal Analysis
Q4 TASMAN series 2 offers an outstanding solution for metal analysis: optimal analytical performance, user-friendly and cost-effective operation
The Q4 TASMAN Series 2 is a state-of-the-art technology that provides fast, precise and reliable results. With innovative solutions make this OES system suitable for dedicated applications or for general purpose applications. Whether you wish to run this system once a week or run it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week the Q4 TASMAN series 2 will always be there.
With its simple and easy to use the Elemental Suite software offers users the ability to control what information they need. One click of a button can match against a vast database of alloy grades to match any sample against for Positive Material Identification (PMI). Or for those in foundries who need quick analysis to keep control of melts, the Q4 Tasman can be set up to give users a indicator if something is not correct.
• CCD sensors with high resolution
• Multi-detector Optics
• Paschen-Runge Mounting
• ClearSpectrum Technology
• Highest spectral sensitivity
• Maintenance-free, two phase PWM Generator
• Frequency 50 to 1000 Hz
• Spark & arc-like discharges from 10 µs to 2 ms
• Intuitive Windows® based software for simple routine operation
• Various user levels for secure and task-specific operations
• Functions for qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Complete Software Suite including analysis database and interfaces to Microsoft Office* software
Analytical Solution Packages (ASP)
• Available for various matrices
• All relevant alloying elements
• Calibrations for all alloy groups
• Quality libraries with version control
• 100 to 240 V (50/60 Hz)
• 600 W during measurement, 50 W standby
• 16 A (240 V) slow blow fuse or 25 A (100 V) slow blow fuse
Weights & Dimensions
• Width 550 mm / 22 inches
• Height 700 mm / 28 inches
• Depth 820 mm / 32 inches
• Weight ~75 kg
Q4 TASMAN offers an outstanding solution for metal analysis: optimal analytical performance, user-friendly and cost-effective operation.
• Iron & steel and its alloys
• Aluminium and its alloys
• Copper and its alloys
• Nickel and its alloys
• Cobalt and its alloys
• Magnesium and its alloys
• Lead and its alloys
• Tin and its alloys
• Titanium and its alloys
• Zinc and its alloys
Incoming inspection of small pieces with Q4 TASMAN
As part of the incoming goods inspection, one is often confronted with the material testing / element analysis with particular challenges. Particularly with small components and semi-finished products, it is often difficult to perform accurate elemental analysis.
Tubes, wires and fittings are often difficult in handling on the spark spectrometer when analyzing.
Therefore, Bruker Elemental offers the Q4 Tasman, with its optimized argon flow, various adapters and tools which makes the daily incoming goods inspection easier.
All systems are supported by Trained Engineers who cover the whole over the UK.
• Help desk support from highly-skilled troubleshooting professionals, to isolate and resolve hard- and software problems
• Web-based remote instrument service for service diagnosis and applications support
• Merged reality support with Help Lightning – a virtual engineer at your side (video)
• Planned maintenance, according to your requirement
• Customer on-site repair and maintenance service
• Spare parts availability typically over night or within a few working days worldwide
• Compliance services for installation qualification, operational qualification / performance verification
• Site planning and relocation